Wednesday 26 January 2011

more random minis


I found some random things that could be useful for minis such as a little key ring mirror that can be used in a bedroom and a little phone charm that can be used in a nursery as a night light, ok that was not originally my idea but I saw it in a shop and wanted to make it the same as the one I saw on the internet.

Also I found a really cute sewing machine from my Auntie that was in my sister's closet for some reason and was very dusty. I rescued the poor thing and cleaned it up so I could have my very little sewinng machine own. It's very light and hardly takes up any space, now I can sew till my fingers fall off!  




One more very random  thing is that my interest for minis has not just come out from no where as it seems.....My dads has appeared to have shown quite an interest to minis too. He also made a clay house way back before I was born, I think it's pretty good myself. 



Short post, I know....
Anyway, see you soon. xox

                                                                                                                                                                                         

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger TINK - SONIA said...

Hi Lauren,lovely blog,I love your new big dollhouse!!Mini regards from Spain,Sonia.

15 May 2011 at 09:22  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Sonia, thanks so much!I love your blog too! :D

25 May 2011 at 08:54  
Blogger zedon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

15 December 2011 at 03:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home