Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sorry for the extremely long gap of posting...I guess this time I don't really have an excuse. To tell you the truth, I couldn't be bothered...I'm sure you're very surprised haha!
As you may have realised, the pictures still aren't up from the Cologne trip. The picture feature is working now but the images are taking much too long to load. This isn't anything new but I become very impatient waiting about 10-30 mins for 1 or two pictures to load. There is so many pictures I would like to put up and have spent somettime trying to get a lovely picture to show you all. When I read other blogs, I find the most interesting and inspiring bit from the images, or if I couldn't be bothered (this is becoming a real issue with me now....) to read the text, I'd just scroll down and look at thhe pics instead.
If anyone who might be reading this has experienced the same thing, I would really like it if someone could post a comment (the very first!) and give some tips or anything, maybe even just a teeny 'hi!'. I would like to know if there is anyone who reads my blog or if  it's just me refreshing the pages over and over...I am aware of one of my very good friends - Melissa, who reads it a bit but I'm sure she can't be the only one. Of course I won't be expecting a comment  right away, knowing that I only started the blog in October or something...actually I wouldn't be surprised if there was no sign of anyone by the next couple of months, I won't stop blogging just because there aren't any comments(!!)
So if anyone can be brave enough to leave a little trail of existence....please do! - I won't bite! .'P

See you soon xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home