Thursday 2 December 2010

*Let it snow...*

Right now in the UK, inches of thick snow has come upon us. Absolutely beautiful...
It's actually causing lots of the usual chaos, vast amounts of traffic and several accidents, but more fun for us kids out there! Missing school, sledging, making snowmen, joyous music filling our ears...ahhh, I can already feel the Christmas spirit! (Hopefully school will be closed tomorrow then I'd get to miss the science test. Hehehe!)

It's been a while since I felt this excited about Christmas, :D but hopefully it will snow on Christmas day!!Yay!!
My sister and I spent most of our time off school building a 7ft snowman. Not quite sure what it is yet but we have a feeling it's either going to be Dumbledore or Gandalf, last year we did Harry Potter.



Here is the view of the snow from our house...






Bye, see you soon xox

So...It's only been a while since we made the snowman, but it's already starting to melt and go all lopsided! I told my sister to build more of a foundation first rather than making it higher...Ugh (it's only because she's older than me!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home