Saturday 2 October 2010

Introduction

I have always known I was a miniaturist, I love making and buying lots of mini and really cute things. I would say so myself  that I'm not amazingly great at making things, I tend to cut things raggedly, get glue all over the place and since I quite like to sketch things, I get my hands and fingers smothered with pencil lead, then I start making things out of white clay and yes, everything is basically ruined. I guess I'm an amateur at making things, (well, I'm still at secondary school), even though most of my posts are going to be of me attempting to make things out of polymer clay, but hopefully I will improve my crafting skills.


Nowadays I don't have much time to make things because of homework and lots of out of school activities. My hobbies, other than this, are swimming, playing the piano, cello and clarinet, sketching, dancing and watching anime (Japanese cartoons). People always wonder how I fit everything in my life, but I have one of those mums who wants their child to have everything that they didn't have as a child. So she manages to schedule everything in one week. I usually do my own creative things in the weekends when I'm not doing homework.


Here is just a random sketch of a pepper that I've just finished for homework. This year all we're going to be doing is drawing, painting, collaging etc. peppers! This is the first one.(I don't really know why I'm showing this actually...)
Tonal Drawing of a Pepper

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home