Sunday 23 January 2011

Very late report on mini christmas presents...

I forgot to tell you all about my mini christmas presents last year so here I am now telling you about them.....


Er...okay, I got the dollhouse I really liked from the dollhouse shop and I truly love it. Yes, it has 6 rooms but I like a good challenge, sometimes...Apparently it's supposed to be a colonial house but I'm not too fond on that topic so I'm going to treat it as a modern old house...if that makes sense. I haven't bought any paints for it yet, I have no idea when I'm going to start on it.


It came with a tiny cello, a weather cock and a door knob.


I also got 3 handy books about miniatures: 'miniature food masterclass' by Angie Scarr, 'A beginners guide to the dollhouse hobby' by Jean Nisbett and 'Making miniature food and market stalls' also by Angie Scarr.


That's all but I'm still pleased with all of them!

See you soon xox

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home