Thursday 28 October 2010

Back to cardboard...

When I did go to the local doll house store, they said they had just renovated the shop, so now it is right opposite ODEON cinema. Therefore, not all of the houses have been put out on display. I bought two tiny rolls of toilet paper and 3 little jars of sweets for a couple of pence instead, and made two cushions, just to keep myself entertained

Whilst I'm waiting, it's back to the cardboard house. It needs a lot of work, but hopefully it would be finished around Christmas. I'll try my best to keep those very few of you who are reading this updated.

Next, homework! (Joy...)
These are the two cushions I made from felt. My
little friend Radish here has managed to prop herself onto the purple
one just as I was taking the photo, so if you wanted to know, it is circular
and has a small pink heart sewn on it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home